Sustainable and inexperienced skincare merchandise have turn into more and more in style resulting from their give attention to environmentally pleasant practices and pure elements, however have we tapped into nature’s full potential? On this episode, we embark on a rejuvenating exploration of self-care and Latin American botanicals with the insightful Rebekah Jensen, Founding father of Sanara Skincare, to debate the significance of self-care for entrepreneurs, the untapped potential of Latin American botanicals, and her battle with most cancers whereas making an attempt to develop her enterprise. We delve into her self-care practices which have been a guiding mild by way of adversity and acquire invaluable insights into balancing the calls for of labor and relaxation. As regular, we finish our dialog with our rapid-fire questions for Rebekah. Tune in and uncover how cultural knowledge can result in merchandise that create an impression and improve the soul with Rebekah Jensen!
Key Factors From This Episode:
- Rebekah explains the worth of self-care routines for entrepreneurs.
- How fixing her personal skincare issues led her to launch an organization.
- Uncover how her kitchen was the beginning of Sanara Skincare.
- Overcoming market downturns and hurdles when launching.
- Discovering the hole available in the market relating to Latin American botanicals.
- Tapping into cultural knowledge to create a constructive impression.
- Rebekah’s expertise of battling most cancers whereas rising a enterprise.
- The facility of reconnecting together with her physique and her religious facet.
- Some self-care practices which have helped Rebekah.
- Preserving a steadiness between the calls for of labor and relaxation.
- Particulars about Sanara Skincare’s unimaginable vary of merchandise.
- Staying on high of the newest business developments to maintain aggressive.
- We finish with our set of rapid-fire questions for Rebekah!
Learn the transcript and discover hyperlinks from the episode at Manufacturers for a Higher World.
The Manufacturers for a Higher World podcast (previously Evolve CPG) is hosted by Gage Mitchell, founder (CEO) and Artistic Director at Trendy Species, a sustainable model design company serving to better-for-the-world model launch, evolve, and develop to scale their impression.