PRINTCast: The PRINT Podcast Studio is a curated assortment of cutting-edge podcasts we love about design, creativity, branding, books, and additional topics afield. Right here’s the newest episode of Evolve CPG, a podcast about progressive leaders who’re evolving the Shopper Packaged Items business by constructing higher merchandise and higher manufacturers to think about a greater world.
Breaking free from the shackles that we give ourselves might be one of many greatest challenges every of us faces, particularly when these are shielded from our view.
Right this moment we sit down with Matt D’Amour and Linwood Paul from private progress and growth firm, Delicate Distinctions, to speak about how they strategy serving to their shoppers transcend limiting beliefs, recover from the worry of success, and step out of security into an genuine and brave model of themselves!
The dialog covers the facility of the tales we inform ourselves, how you can go about ‘putting in new software program’, and making use of the legal guidelines of minimal viable effort for progress. So if you want to get some nice ideas for beginning out on an important journey every of us can undertake, be a part of us to listen to all the pieces that Matt and Linwood should say!
Key Factors From This Episode:
- Letting your personal mild shine and offering permission and an instance for others.
- The place to start out together with your journey in direction of dwelling unchained!
- Strategies for rewiring our internal techniques; accountability companions, meditation, creating proof, and way of life elements.
- The function of worry and hesitancy in holding us again from embodying our greatest selves.
- Attending to grips with our grounding perception techniques and the steps that our company lay out for his or her shoppers.
- The questions and small actions that may direct us towards the unchained model of ourselves.
- Pulling the goal again, taking part in the lengthy recreation, and setting achievable objectives.
- Last ideas from Matt and Linwood on displaying up authentically and being anyone.
- Matt talks about his ‘dash objectives’ for the 12 months 2023!