Might the for-profit, for-purpose mannequin be probably the most sustainable enterprise mannequin for making an affect?
At the moment we’re joined by Richa Gupta, Founding father of Good Meals For Good to share her entrepreneurial journey. She fills us in on her buy-one-feed-one enterprise mannequin and what impressed it, and shares her emotions on the non-profit mannequin. We find out about her transition from vogue to meals and what knowledgeable her strategy to well being and diet, earlier than discussing the differentiating traits of impact-driven individuals. Tune in to find out how Richa is feeding the plenty one scrumptious, nutritious sauce at a time!
Key Factors From This Episode:
- What drove Good Meals For Good founder Richa Gupta’s transition from vogue to meals.
- Richa shares her emotions in regards to the non-profit mannequin.
- The advantages of for-profit, for-purpose fashions.
- What impressed Richa’s entrepreneurship journey and why she targeted on nutritious sauces.
- How her being pregnant knowledgeable her strategy to well being, diet, and mindset.
- Why Good Meals For Good focuses on natural, no-sugar-added, and vegan merchandise.
- Pumpkin seeds as a substitute for meat and legumes.
- The addictive nature of sugar.
- The inspiration behind Good Meals For Good’s buy-one-feed-one enterprise mannequin.
- What differentiates impact-driven individuals.
- Richa’s proudest second thus far on her business trip.
- Who impressed her to shift her relationship with cash and set huge targets.
- Richa’s recommendation for aspiring entrepreneurs.